Most important is your basic dietary:
- Keep animal proteins high in your child's daily diet.
- Use grass-fed butter and or ghee liberally. These are without question the most immune supportive of all fats.
- Consume bone broth or a bone broth powder or even a collagen powder.
Key maintenance supplements:
- Cod liver oil, far superior to fish oil and your number one most important supplement to have your child taking daily. If you can't get cod liver oil in then use these to at least be getting sufficient omega's in.
- Methylated b vitamins which support a virus clearing pathway in the liver helping the body to rid itself of the virus more efficiently. Toddlers use this chewable.
- You could also use a full spectrum multi-vitamin that contains the methylated forms of b vitamins in.
- Therapeutic grade probiotic containing multiple strains since 80% of your immunity resides in your gut and is based on your populations of beneficial bacteria!
For runny noses:
- Sinupret Syrup works amazing for sinuses, so use this the minute that runny nose starts!
- Bronchipret Syrup for bronchial support, as soon as you hear that first cough.
- Tried and true garlic drops.
- This throat spray works like a charm for really painful sore throats. And this tea is incredibly soothing with demulcents herbs that coat and protect from irritation.
You can also schedule a personalized consult for your child or yourself as each of us has our own bio-individual needs to supporting our body's immunity.
Don't forget to stay warm, wash your hands and get adequate sleep :)
P.s. If you don't have an account yet you'll need to use access code Happyhealthybaby in order to purchase from the Wholesome Practices Pantry referenced above. You can browse the site for anything you'd like once you have made an account :)